Wednesday 1 July 2015

7 wishes before I die!

Few days back I came across an article in The Huffington Post, Top 5 Regrets Of The Dying by Bronnie Ware. I was really surprised to read and immediately promised myself that I will not die with these regrets. I don't know how successful I will be in keeping this promise.

Life is unpredictable and death is inevitable then why not take pleasure in small things. Everytime we cannot walk away from things or people or moments that hurt us but we can take joy in the things that make us happy. That's why I thought of writing down about my wishes. I would love to see them fulfilled. (P.S. I believe in miracles and I know wishes do come true.)

  • Wish 1 : Try atleast 3 adventure sports with my better half. My list includes Skydiving, Bungee Jumping, Rafting, Paragliding, Zorbing, Hot air ballooning. I have done Zip-line and Scuba Diving in Mauritius but would like to try again in another country.

  • Wish 2 : Build/buy a small beautiful home right next to a beach anywhere in the world where I can spend some time with my family and friends once an year.

  • Wish 3 : Learn swimming & swim the largest pool in the world (San Alfonso del Mar).

  • Wish 4 : Read atleast 501 novels before I lose my eye sight. 


  • Wish 5 : Celebrate my 25th and 50th wedding anniversary in the most amazing way.


  • Wish 6 : Lose weight and look the way I have always imagined myself in the mirror.

  • Wish 7 : Develop the ability to easily Forgive and forget. A life without complains, regrets, fears, frustration, irritation and depression. A habit of paying gratitude to God for what I have rather than what I don't.



Thought of the day
“Life will always get busy, make time to do the things you love.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete