Thursday 7 February 2013

You don't get Life a second time so live every moment happily

Life is such a wonderful ride. Sometimes you are so sad that you wanna leave everything & go away but sometimes you are so happy that you wish you could freeze the time. Yesterday was one of that day when my tears could stop because I was hurt and it was not the first time. Then I texted a friend to ask what should I do because I was so messed up that I could not think of any way. I read somewhere : "A lot of people end up unhappy because they make permanent decisions on temporary emotions." 

So asking someone else was a better option. My friend replied : Take a deep breath & watch any movie you like. Though I din't want to because I was sad & unhappy still my friend insisted and I thought of giving it a try. I opened my laptop & all I could find was "Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara", a hindi Bollywood movie released in 2011. The movie is about Life, it says : You don't Get Life a Second time so live every moment. And after watching it I felt better, I wasn't crying anymore and thanked my friend for this wonderful idea. 

In the movie I loved the poetry that the character speaks in the background. The poems are written by lyricist Javed Akhtar. So I am sharing those poems here : 

Poem 1:

पिघले नीलम सा बहता हुआ ये समा
नीली-नीली सी खामोशियाँ
ना कहीं है ज़मीन, ना कहीं आसमान
सरसरती हुई टहनियाँ, पत्तियाँ
कह रहीं है की बस एक तुम हो यहाँ
सिर्फ़ मैं हूँ मेरी साँसें हैं और मेरी धड़कनें
ऐसी गहराइयाँ, ऐसी तनहाईयाँ
और मैं, सिर्फ़ मैं
अपने होने पर मुझको यक़ीन आ गया |

Poem 2:

इक बात होंठों तक है जो आई नहीं
बस आँखों से है झाँकति
तुमसे कभी, मुझसे कभी
कुछ लफ्ज़ हैं वो मांगती
जिनको पह्न के होंठों तक आ जाए वो
आवाज़ की बाहों में बाहें डालके इठलाए वो
लेकिन जो यह इक बात है
एहसास ही एहसास है
खुश्बू सी है जैसे हवा में तैरती
खुश्बू जो बे आवाज़ है
जिसका पता तुमको भी है
जिसकी खबर मुझको भी है
दुनिया से भी च्छुपता नहीं
यह जाने कैसा राज़ है |

Poem 3:  *My Favorite* 

जब जब दर्द का बादल छाया
जब गम का साया लहराया
जब आँसू पलकों तक आया
जब यह तन्हा दिल घबराया
हम ने दिल को यह समझाया
दिल आख़िर तू क्यूँ रोता है?
दुनिया में यूँ ही होता है
यह जो गहरे सन्नाटे हैं
वक़्त ने सबको ही बाँटे हैं
तोड़ा गम है सबका क़िस्सा
थोड़ी धूप है सबका हिस्सा
आँख तेरी बेकार ही नाम है
हर पल एक नया मौसम है
क्यूँ तू ऐसे पल खोता है
दिल आख़िर तू क्यूँ रोता है|

Poem 4:

दिलों में तुम अपनी बेताबियाँ लेके चल रहे हो तो ज़िंदा हो तुम!
नज़र में ख्वाबों की बिजलियाँ लेके चल रहे हो तो ज़िंदा हो तुम!
हवा के झोंकों के जैसे आज़ाद रहना सीखो
तुम एक दरिया के जैसे, लहरों में बहना सीखो
हर एक लम्हे से तुम मिलो खोले अपनी बाहें
हर एक पल एक नया समा देखे ये निगाहे
जो अपनी आँखों में हैरानीयाँ लेके चल रहे हो तो ज़िंदा हो तुम!
दिलों में तुम अपनी बेताबियाँ लेके चल रहे हो तो ज़िंदा हो तुम | 


No comments:

Post a Comment